Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tech Deck Live Spirle

ch 2 ch 1

I'm in a total state of trance! I do not want to do nothing at all! I read five pages of history here and I fall asleep ... So I thought I'd turn on the pc ... and finally put a little something! I'm sorry for my dear readers of "The story of the summer" but just can not do it (for hours!) to write the last Capitoline! I hope to do so as soon as possible! So! I thought I'd thrown back with my old couple Akame! (Their puppies \u0026lt;3). I state that this is one of the first fic I wrote (and the first-ever pair with Jin / Kazu!), Dated November 28, 2009 in the distant! TT 's been so long! At that time I was obsessed with Gokusen 2 ... and who did not think the couple Yabuki / Ryu watching this drama?? I have thought ... because Kame-chan was so cool * __ * It all started from there ... namely, the episode number 8. Over and out! Good first chapter!



Title: Just a smile

Chapter: 1 (of 3)

Author: Eos_92

Group / Artist : KAT-TUN, Jin Akanishi

couples : Akanishi / Kamenashi

Genre: agnst

Rating: PG-15

Warnings: yaoi

Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me.

I looked at you and smiles.
I was just following a script: "Ryu turns, looks Yabuki that stands beside him and smiles," so it was written.
All around us the set and rebuilt the cameras.
averted my eyes from your beautiful face, but I wanted to continue to admire.
I would never smile without a camera that takes us? We will be looking Kamenashi Akanishi gently and not just watching Ryu Yabuki?
\u0026lt;stop!>
jumped.
\u0026lt;Kamenashi-kun, bene?>
you feel a little surprised I looked around.
\u0026lt;hai forgotten battuta> cold Akanishi said. Why
that tone?
\u0026lt;scusatemi tutti!> and bowed deeply. Little, and I touched his forehead to the ground.
\u0026lt;It is better to take a break!> \u0026lt;Kamenashi-kun, Someone said you can go to rest in camerino, vuoi, if we turn a scene without te>.
I bowed again.
I felt his eyes pierced the body. They dug and wear my skin, my organs.
How can I look so different?
I left.
But before he disappeared in the dressing room I went to lay eyes on you. Some assistants
you were preparing for the next scene: a you cleaned the sides mouth of the trick that recreated the effect of the blood, the other you combing your hair.
Those fingers rested on your lips.
Those fingers were lost in your hair brown.
A shiver through my anxiety and a strange invaded me.
do not know what I'd give to be able to take the place of those girls.
I locked myself in the dressing room and I forgot to share it with you.
I lay on the cold floor and the smell coming from your clothes lulled me into a state of waking sleep.
With eyes closed, I imagined kissing those lips and then kissing her whole body.
felt rise up in me strong excitement, but certainly, some my brain was shiny, because it prevents my hand to touch.

Sounds far I came to the ears.
But perhaps were not so far away.
\u0026lt;Kamenashi? ... Hey, Kame ... what are you doing lying on the floor?>
Your voice appeared to me almost sweet. Everything was muffled. He looked like a beautiful dream and I just did not want to wake up.
\u0026lt;ti feel bene?>
mugugnai do not know if something in response, but your strong arms lifted me up.
Standing pendant. If you had not been there to support me I would have slumped to the ground again.
\u0026lt;come on, open your eyes scare me ... If you do that ...>
're really worried about me?
half-closed my eyes and mirrored in yours.
\u0026lt;sei pallido… you infreddolito…>
With your arms I wanted to hold on to your broad shoulders because I knew that soon I would have left. And in fact you did not leave me anything but sit in a chair.
I left the head to the side.
I ignored him while he changed.
I became an ornament, a useless object in the room blurred.
\u0026lt;faresti tu… even better change we can not stay here in oltranza>
But I watched. And your words were lost in the air. With fluid movements
takes away the school uniform and wear jeans.
I never stopped to look at the legs of the boys, but yours was really perfect. Muscular and strong.
Your whole body will reflect an ideal balance.
\u0026lt;not is that you have the febbre?>
... Please do not remove his hand from my forehead.
\u0026lt;no… not sembra… However if you can not do cambiarti,'m going to call some of the staff that you aiuti>
Do not go away.
I must have muttered. Why
looked at me with eyes wide open.
The mere thought of seeing that back away I had entered his chest and stomach so fierce. I held my breath and I do not know what force made me get up. The legs would carry me.
We ended up on the floor.
\u0026lt;Kame… prende?>
you felt your hands shake hands and try to detach from your neck. 'If you do
così… So I interpret that in "questo modo" sguardo?>
speak in a calm and I knew with a second delay that hid your words.
If only I had turned away from you. He got up and left me
ground.
\u0026lt;I did not like how I watched you during the shooting. I also spoke with the director>
His voice was cold wave. I did not understand anything.
\u0026lt;tomorrow we will turn that scene again ... try to stay strong. I'm going to call someone to help you>
And you left the dressing room.
do not know what happened next. Surely someone came and helped me to change.
I did not do is think of you.
your hands that had touched me.
at that time. On the ground, his face and neck wet with tears, including finally to love. I loved
Akanishi Jin.
I loved it but mine was an impossible love.

Also includes ... a smile ... a smile, a simple look ... can change a life.

A thud. It 'like this: I do not fall in love again. Sure.
give me one more chance? Just one?
Why is this situation ... killing me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment