Monday, February 28, 2011

2006 Fleeywood Niagra

Just a smile Just a smile

Today I'm too depressed ... and to get me in good spirits ... I cleaned half the house xD But I have not studied anything ... should be '...
Now I try to be patient and place the second chapter (which I realized to be quick-quick !!!!)
^ __ ^ I hope you like it! (And I hope you like it too immi \u0026lt;3)


Title: Just a smile

Chapter: 2 (of 3)

Author: Eos_92

Group / Artist : KAT-TUN, Jin Akanishi

couples : Akanishi / Kamenashi

Genre: agnst

Rating: PG-15

Warnings: yaoi

Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me.

The next day the sun shone.
But I could not get warm. Deep shadows
plowed my cheeks and my face looks even more dug.
Even the water that flowed throughout my body could not wake up. I slept, and in my dream there was only you.

\u0026lt;okay, stop!>
now approached me a couple of assistants. I did not understand even if they were men or women, he was so confused my mind.
fingers that I touched up the makeup covering a sleepless night and bathing in the tears were not kind, but rubbed my skin.
If I had been deprived of that, it was just my skeleton to face reality.
vain, disastrously, I would become dust.
I looked and I smiled.
\u0026lt;Akanishi-kun, come and see if you like bene>
And my eyes filled with tears.
He supported my eyes, but had not been Akanishi to do it ... just Yabuki.
tears furrowed my face, ruining the trick.
discovered a grayish skin.
I saw you and you were away: my tongue was broken, his body stiffened, as if a fire inside the small intestine and hands worn beaded with sweat.
was afternoon, and I had not eaten anything since the afternoon the day before.
fainted.

In darkness invading my mind, there was nothing, not even a small light dim and distant.
\u0026lt;not preoccupatevi… davvero… remain io>
your voice.
I wanted to see. I ordered my eyes open, I wanted to come back into my body and light it with your figure.
But they remained sealed. A world of light is also a world full of pain.
I suffered enough?
so I could really retire in shadows of my mind?
I was afraid of not being able to open my eyes anymore.
Just because you were there.
your lips But I survived, because it sat on my decided.
He said nothing, all the time, said nothing.
His big hands slid on my body, making the clothes.
I kept my eyes still closed, but panting.
My body responded to his touch. I raised my arms and circondai neck, pulling it toward me.
kisses that followed, the strokes, I knew none of this was true.
Why could read his mind.

I give you what you want, but you go back to work seriously.

But the pain of my broken heart was replaced by the pain of his presence within me.
My body was fused with his, but our souls were divided by an unbreakable barrier.
was killing me. If you realize that?
The sweat beaded my whole body was cold. But Akanishi was hot.
He was enjoying himself?
He went out of me, stepped back a few steps. He returned with a wet towel and handed it to me on the whole body, washing away all traces of what we did.
All the while, I kept my eyes closed. Even when I lifted
down, held my head and made me have a drink with plenty of sugar.
Then I overlaid. He spent an eternity. Each piece of cloth covering my already enlarged the distance between us.
He left the room.
And I only saw the sun set.



0 comments:

Post a Comment