Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Make Dinning Chair Slips

rain .... curtains .. mail)

rain all day ... and I'm outside the window .. look at my wall because ... in the neck scarf .. everything else is in shirt and jeans). Difficult condition. Lanterns are lit and I'm standing. Beyond the Clouds planes fly. Some days worse, but this .. nonsingular day. Surprises with its nonsingularity of emptiness ... .. clouds .. air stuffiness ... .. nothing .. I saw that the curtains hang ... all my weight cover the house from this mnogopustoty ...
And someone in Honfleur ... Someone in Honfleur ... now stands and looks at sea ... without curtains ... The Sea).
Sometimes you wake up and the day completely useless, hopeless, sick .. this - no ... This is uncertain. And the smell of croissants interrupted by tape. Hands in his pockets, jeans, low-key ... with tenderness, which is far away ... and nothing else, and stop, force myself to keep quiet. Talk about motivation, work ... ... .. otsutstvuesh in the debate .... you can not see the object, you can not see - without glasses ... all fused into one .. and only one prisustivie and palate - burdens. Too beautiful sadness turns pulls ... postman. I'm glad. But he says: "Failed!».

0 comments:

Post a Comment